Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Does your store look like shit

Most pawnshops look terrible. In fact, they look like shit. I am sorry, but many pawnshops do and yours probably doesn't, but I need to catch your attention somehow!!! So why is a guy sharing technology process, theory, and solutions getting into the way your store looks? I believe it could change this Industry. I am going to share with you my one of my secrets. This was one of the most significant changes we ever introduced to our Pawnshops.

How to wrap a cord. I spent 25 years at Superpawn teaching our employees how to wrap a cord. THIS IS NO JOKE! This is where it starts. My 9-year-old son and 2 older daughters all know how to wrap a cord. It’s really important!

Cold facts. Customers will pick up an item more frequently when the cord is wrapped. Customers not only purchase more frequently, but they pay more when the cord is wrapped.

It’s not just wrapping the cord. The cord needs to be wrapped tight. No loose ends. The cord needs to look the same way it came out of the box. In addition, all the cords in your store need to look consistent as well. One cord not wrapped really stands out. I love product merchandising. It makes a difference. So get started and wrap your cords and see and feel the difference.  Your customers will.  Let me know what you think?